This year private camping at Carey Outdoor Education Centre –
BH20 7PB check out their website www.dorsetforyou.com/outdoored
A recipe for 4 days of fun
- One Jurassic coast world heritage site
- One private woodland campsite
- A generous helping of friendly, enthusiastic and highly experienced coaches
- A handful of new workshop ideas
- Currents are optional!
Mix in warm water with sunshine (if available) and enjoy!
Join our sociable gathering of sea kayakers for our 9th Symposium. Look at the variety of venues within a short drive from Carey
- Rock gardens and caves from Swanage to Lulworth
- Fantastic wildlife and stunning scenery
- Old Harry rocks
- Moving water
- Tidal races and overfalls at Pevril ledges and
- St Albans
including Brownsea island
Book onto the event then choose your workshop on the day based on how you feel and the weather conditions. There will be options to suit all abilities each day and will include some of the following.
Day paddles, Navigation, Incidents and scenarios, Rescues, Rocks & caves, Advanced manoeuvring, Tidal flow, Rough water, Forward paddling, Self rescue Kayak surfing, Lumps and bumps
Cost: £210 for all four days including boat hire or £67 for individual days.
Camping (own tent) including use of showers, toilets, drying room and indoor kitchen £13 per person.
For further details contact Paul Hurrell firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor Education Centre DT4 0HS.
Tel 01305784927 www.dorsetforyou.com/woec