Bath Canoe Club 

Log in
  • Home
  • Sea: Cancelled

Sea: Cancelled

  • 26 Oct 2019
  • 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • tbd
  • 5


 Leader: Phil 

 Trip level:


This trip is cancelled due to strong winds. (23 Oct 19)

There is a brisk southerly wind blowing, according to forecast (20 Oct 19) so we'll wait a while before making any decision.  Options are:
1.  Studland
2.  Lulworth - dumping beaches for lunch
3.  Shuttle from Combe Martin to Lynmouth (sheltered from the wind).

If you have any preferences, do email me.

The aim of the trip will be venture out on to more challenging water (3* conditions) and therefore this is not expected to be suitable for beginners.    

You must satisfy yourself that this trip is suitable for you, that you are sufficiently experienced, able and willing to paddle at the advertised level. For detailed guidance, see trip categoristion. If in doubt, seek guidance from the advertised leader before registering.

You must register if you intend to come. Places are restricted in an effort to maintain an acceptable experience ratio amongst participants. If it's full, contact the trip leader to see whether any more places can be made available.

If you change your mind, that's okay! But please contact the trips officer as soon as you know so that someone else can register in your place.

You must bring suitable equipment or make arrangements for someone to bring it for you (eg. kayak). See what to bring.

You are advised to book a club boat, if you need one, please enter your boat of choice on the notice board in the BCC store..   A summary of the clubs Sea Kayaks is here

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software